You are on My Petite Box website (the Site).
By accessing, browsing or using this Site, you (referred to hereafter as “the Client”) acknowledge that you have read and understood and that you accept to be bound to the following Terms and Conditions (the Terms). If you do not agree to the Terms, you should not use or access this Site.
My Petite Box reserves the right to revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You are encouraged to review the Terms each time you use the Site because your use of the Site after the posting of changes will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, revise the products and services available on the Site and to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site and we will not be liable to the Client or to any third party for doing so. We may also impose rules for and limits on use of the Site or restrict your access to part, or all, of the Site without notice or penalty. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any such changes.
- Membership and account
- By creating your account, you agree that all required registration information you submit is complete, truthful and accurate and that you will maintain the accuracy of all such information as such may change from time to time. You may delete your My Petite Box account at any time, for any reason, by contacting us here.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your My Petite Box Account login information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your My Petite Box Account. You agree to immediately notify My Petite Box of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your My Petite Box Account or any other breach of security. My Petite Box cannot and will not be liable for any unauthorized use of your My Petite Box account or loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
- As a member of My Petite Box, you agree to receive newsletters and promotional emails including third party offers.
- Product information and Limitation on quantities
- Excluding any content which may be submitted by Members from time to time, we strive to ensure that the information on the Site is complete and reliable. Certain information may contain pricing errors, typographical errors and other errors or inaccuracies which we may correct without liability.
- We also reserve the right to limit quantities purchased by Members and to revise, suspend, or terminate an event or promotion at any time without notice (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged). We do not guarantee that all products described on our Site will be available.
- Some accessories will be use during our photoshoots to create content and describe each box. These items will not be included in the box.
- Link to other websites
- In order to provide added value to our users, My Petite Box can affiliate itself to websites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated, My Petite Box has no control over these linked sites, which could have different private data collection methods unrelated to My Petite Box. These linked websites are included solely for your convenience, and My Petite Box makes no representations or warranties with regard to the accuracy, availability, suitability or safety of information provided in such sites.
- Billing, orders and credit card information
- Any order, to be valid, needs to be accompanied by a valid payment of the total sum of the value of the Product and shall be made by a pre-arranged method of payment acceptable to My Petite Box
- My Petite Box reserves its rights to cancel the order at its sole discretion by reimbursing the sums paid by the Client. My Petite Box shall not otherwise be liable to the Client for cancellation of such orders.
- When you place your first order, we will save your credit card information for use on all future billings. Any automatic billing and/or charges, as per the membership rules described upon sign-up, will be automatically applied to your saved credit card unless you notify us in advance by contacting us here. We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express as forms of payment. If your payment method reaches its expiration date and you do not edit your credit card information or cancel your account, you authorize us to continue billing that credit card on file including extending the expiration date until we are notified by you or the credit card company that the account is no longer valid. We encourage you to constantly update your payment method information or cancel your account should you wish to discontinue your membership with us.
- Clients Buyers will be charged in Canadian dollars.
- Cancellation policy
- If you choose to cancel your service, you must notify My Petite Box by clicking the “Cancel” button in your account or by contacting us here. If you subscribe to our 3 month minimum subscription, you cannot cancel before you reach the fourth month of subscription. If you subscribe to our 6 month minimum subscription, you cannot cancel before you reach the seventh month of subscription.
- Shipping and risk of loss or theft
- All shipping fees are extra in the subscription price you see on mypetitebox.ca and depends on the shipping address.
- Orders will be packaged and delivered on weekdays (Monday to Friday). My Petite Box will ship to any address in Canada unless it is commercially unfeasible. My Petite Box may be unable to ship to certain remote regions. My Petite Box reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders where My Petite Box has no commercially reasonable shipping option, and My Petite Box shall not be liable to the Client for cancellation of such orders. In such a case, My Petite Box will reimburse the sums already paid by the Client.
- Any merchandise purchased from the Site will be shipped by a third party carrier. As a result, title and risk of loss for the Product will pass to the Client upon delivery to the carrier. However, if an ordered item is damaged during shipping, is incorrect, or missing, you must immediately contact My Petite Box. To contact us, use our contact form.
- Refunds and returns
- All sales are final and are not eligible for refund or returns.
- Intellectual Properties
- You acknowledge and agree that the content (other than content that may be submitted by Members), materials, software and other components (including our graphics, logos, videos, button icons, music and page headers) available on the Site are the property of My Petite Box or our licensors and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to sell, license, rent, distribute, modify, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from any content or materials on the Site.
- To contact us with any questions or concerns in connection with these Terms or the Site, or to provide any notice under these Terms, please contact us here.